Mogami W2930 2-Channel Audio Snake Cable
Mogami multicore cables are designed for the highestof performance and feature superb electrical and mechanical characteristics while remaining compact, superflexible and easy to use.
- Individually twisted shielded pairs, available in 2 to 48 .
- XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) insulation provides superb electrical characteristics and will not melt or shrink back during soldering.
- Rugged and flexible construction that is easy to handle, even at temperatures down to -20C (-4F).
- Easy cable identification system:
- numbers are printed and underlined on each core jacket to ensure correct identification, regardless of which end is stripped.
- Outer jackets of each pair are colour coded by standard colour code, allowing quick identification of conductor pairs.
- Inner conductors are also colour coded based on the international standard colour code. Each pair is colour coded by jacket and conductor colour combination.
- Each has a drain wire and served (spiral) bare copper shield. The drain wire simplify termination and can be crimped by the same size contact as the inner conductor pair.
- CL2 rated version available. Conductor size of CL2 rated version is thicker #25AWG so that it is also recommended for rugged application and firm and easier crimp terminal connector wiring as well as NEC fire regulation requirement.
- NO. OF : 2-ch
- OV. : 7.5(0.295″) . (APPROX. )
- JACKET THICKNESS (APPROX. : 1.0(0.039″) )
- WEIGHT (KG/100M)(KG/328FT): 7
- MAXIMUM LENGTH AVAILABLE: 506m (1,659Ft)
- CONDUCTOR: 30/0.08A (0.15mm(2)) #26AWG (30 #40AWG)
- INSULATION: 1.0 diameter XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene)(0.039″)
- DRAIN WIRE: 7/0.18TA (0.18mm(2)) #25AWG (7 #33AWG)
- SERVED SHIELD: Approx. 58/0.10A Served (spiral) Shield
- JACKET (COVERING): 2.8 diameter Flexible PVC (0.110″)
- IDENTIFICATION: See core number identification table
- ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Resistance at 20C:
- INNER PAIR CONDUCTOR: 0.13W/m(0.040W/ )
- SHIELD: 0.031W/m(0.0095W/ )
- at 1kHz, 20C (Partial Value):
- K0: 130pF/m(40pF/ )
- K1: 12pF/m(3.7pF/ )
- INDUCTANCE: 0.6H/m(0.18H/ )
- : 2.5mV Max. ( PICK-UP)*
- ELECTROMAGNETIC : 595H): 0.1mV Max. AT 10KHZ* (INDUCTANCE OF THE TOROIDAL CORE
- MICROPHONICS* METHOD: Stepping on cable: 50mV Max. at 50kW Load
- : Must withstand at BREAKDOWN 500V/15sec.
- INSULATION RESISTANCE AT : 100000 MW m Minimum 125V, 20C
- : 274N OF ONE PAIR (26C, 65% RH)
- EMIGRATION: Non-emigrant to ABS resin
- APPLICABLE TEMPERATURE: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)
- STANDARD: UL13 CL2X 60C / UL 20002 AWM 30V 60C VW-1