Pro Tools Pace iLok 3 Smart Key
Smaller. Faster. Better.
Authorise your software* with the mightiest and smallest device yet. The all-new iLok (third generation) holds up to 1,500 authorisations—3x more than before—and delivers twice the transfer speed of the iLok 2. Plus, it’s sleeker, smaller, and more secure, with a full metal jacket (made from durable aluminium) that won’t split or crack from normal use. Whether you’re purchasing your first or want to consolidate licenses from older keys, iLok makes it easy to take all of your software authorisations with you, wherever you go.
Please note: This iLok does not come with any pre-authorised licenses, software, or plugins. If you have products that use the old-style PACE license cards, you will need to use the original iLok USB Key.
The new iLok is fully backward compatible with previous versions – so all software developed for use with a 2nd generation iLok will continue to work with a 3rd generation iLok. Since its release 16 years ago, the iLok hardware device has never been compromised.
The design of the 3rd generation iLok is a huge step up from previous versions. The internal components are ingeniously small, packed into their metal case using methods that make duplication virtually impossible. And fewer components means fewer points of failure once the device is being used in the field.
- The 3rd generation iLok can hold up to 1500 licenses depending on the license type (3 x version 2 capacity)
- You can have any combination of older iLoks and new iLoks in your account at the same time
- Unobtrusive 1.5″ x 0.5″ size
- Durable split- and crack-proof 1-piece extruded aluminium frame
- Wider, stronger security loop accommodates most desktop security cables
- Large, clearly visible etched serial number won’t easily rub off
- Stylish embossed logo makes counterfeiting extremely difficult
- Glowing blue LED indicator