AVID Pro Tools Studio Perpetual EDU Institution Licence – Annual Upgrade
This version is for Educational Institutions, Universities, TAFE, and Schools
This is a 1-Year Subscription of Avid Pro Tools Studio for currently enrolled for qualified instructors and students. Proof of eligibility is required. Everything you need to design, edit, and mix music, including surround and immersive audio formats.
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
NOTE: This is a 1-Year Subscription of Avid Pro Tools Studio. This version is specially priced for currently-enrolled students & teachers. Education ID required. This product is an eLicense/Serial only. It is a digital download, no box or physical product, you simply download and authorise with the serial we provide. eLicenses are generally not kept in stock and usually take between 6-48 hours to be supplied.
Avid Pro Tools Studio makes music creation easy and fun for beginners and seasoned pros alike — it’s the same DAW software used by major recording studios and broadcast-grade video post houses, but scaled down for music production. This Pro Tools Studio subscription arms you with everything you need to design, edit, and mix music, including surround and immersive audio formats like Dolby Atmos and Ambisonics. You get powerful real-time MIDI tools, plus an ample cache of instruments, effects, and sounds. Your projects will benefit from a 32-bit audio engine, yielding unrivaled depth, dimension, and dynamic range. You also get tight integration with Avid audio interfaces and surfaces that offers DSP acceleration for near-zero latency and unmatched hands-on control. Beyond that, a subscription to Pro Tools Studio comes with Avid’s Complete Bundle, plus a full year of software updates and Standard support. When you need to sound your best, nothing delivers like Pro Tools Studio.
- Industry-standard digital audio workstation (DAW) software with cutting-edge 32-bit audio engine
- Interact with and make updates to tracks and timeline selections during playback without interruption
- Supports Ambisonics full-sphere surround sound — perfect for video game design and VR Audio
- Supports up to 64 channels of I/O, 512 mono/stereo audio tracks, and 1,024 MIDI tracks
- MIDI Input Display shows notes and chords as you play them on a MIDI controller
- MIDI merge enhancements include seamless merging of newly performed and existing MIDI CC automation
- MIDI clips turn red during recording, blurring the distinction between MIDI and audio
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move to the next or previous MIDI note for super-fast MIDI editing
- Name field in the New Track dialog makes naming tracks faster than ever
- Scroll to Track allows you to identify a track by name and scroll to it
- Batch Rename command for Tracks and Clips
- Powerful audio engine provides superior memory management
- Complete Dolby Atmos integration for mixing object-based audio
- Track Commit and Track Freeze free up system resources during intense sessions
- Layered Editing prevents you from losing overlapped clips while editing
- Avid HEAT adds harmonic complexity to your mixes
- Avid Complete Bundle arms you with every audio plug-in that Avid has to offer
- Comes with UVI’s Falcon hybrid software sampler