- Record stereo audio at 24-bit, 96kHz*
- Matched pair of 1/2″ cardioid condenser capsules
- Metal casing for enhanced durability and electromagnetic interference immunity.
- Includes windshield, zip case
- Software-switchable 72Hz high pass filter for reduction of unwanted low frequency noise.
- iXY-L compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6plus.
- iXY-30PIN compatible with iPhone 4s and earlier**
- Twelve month warranty
The RØDE i-XY is the ultimate recording microphone for iPhone® and iPad®. With up to 24-bit/96k* recording and on-board high-fidelity A/D conversion, your i-XY recordings are rich, smooth and accurate. At the heart of the i-XY is a matched pair of ½” cardioid condenser capsules, fixed in a perfect 90 degree ‘near-coincident’ alignment. This results in immersive and true-to-life stereo recordings, captured in incredibly high detail. Designed and manufactured in Australia, the i-XY is available in two versions – Lightning and 30-pin. The Lightning version supports the iPhone® 5s, iPhone® 5 and iPhone® 5c. The 30-pin version supports the iPhone® 4S, iPhone® 4, iPad® (3rd generation) and iPad® 2. A foam windshield is supplied for outdoor recording as well as a reinforced protective zip case to ensure your i-XY is available whenever you need it. For more information and to hear audio samples visit www.ixymic.com. *RØDE Rec or RØDE Rec LE app required for 24/96 quality. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
** The latest version of RØDE Rec requires iOS 8+, which is unsupported by iPhone 4.I-XY Specifications
Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient Capsule 0.50″ Polar Pattern Address Type End Frequency Range 20Hz – 20kHz Output Impedance 0Ω Maximum SPL 120dBSPL Sensitivity -42.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (8.52mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 18dBA Weight 40.00g Dimensions 46.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 40.00mmD Warranty 1 year