Mogami MIDI Synchro Single Cable – 1.5ft
MOGAMI MIDI SYNCHRO CABLE ASSEMBLIES are specially designed for use with the Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI) communication system. Applications include the latest MIDI patchbays, and interconnection between MIDI equipment and MIDI served musical instruments. These outstanding professional cables offer the following features:
- SINGLE and DUAL MIDI CABLES are both available from standard stock. NEW DUAL MIDI CABLES are designed for compact wiring and prevent connection errors when using both Midi-Out and Midi-In ports simultaneously.
- One piece molded 5pin Din connectors.
- Low profile two stage molding for easy handling, reliability and long life.
- 0.76µ gold plated pin version available to order.
- Specially designed, superflexible cable with four #25AWG copper conductors and served (spiral) shield.
- Attractive, durable, satin black rubber like PVC jacket.
- Fast, accurate transmission of MIDI signal via a twisted pair for better electromagnetic noise rejection.
- Additional two pins wired for tape synchro signal.
- Interchangeable colour rings for easy patch cord identification.
- Bulk cable also available in 50m (164Ft), 100m (328Ft) rolls and 200m (656Ft) spools.
|Cable Part No.||W2948||W3033|
|Conductor||30/0.08A (30×#40) 0.15mm² (#26AWG)|
|Insulation||1.2Ø (0.047″Ø) PVC (BLACK/WHITE/RED/GREEN)|
|Shield||98/0.12A (98×#37) Served Shield|
|Jacket||5.0Ø (0.197″Ø) Flexible PVC (BLACK)|
|Pins||0.76µ gold or silver plated brass|
|Shield||Nickel Plated Brass|
|Molding||Flexible PVC (Two Stage Molding) (BLACK)|
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|DC Resistance (20°C)||Inner Cond.: 0.12Ω/m(0.037Ω/Ft)|
|Capacitance (1kHz, 20°C)||Between Twisted Pair: 99 pF/m (30 pF/Ft)|
Between Shield and one of Twisted Pair: 182 pF/m (56 pF/Ft)
Between Shield and Synchro Conductor: 180 pF/m (55 pF/Ft)
Between One of Twisted Pair and Synchro Conductor: 91 pF/m (28 pF/Ft)
|Pitch of Twisted Pair||Approx. 30mm (1.18″)|
|Voltage Breakdown||Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.|
(DC 125V, 20°C)
|10000 MΩ × m Min.|
(At Cable-Connector Joint)
|480 N Min.|
: At the connector strain relief
: Cable itself
(200gr, Bend radius of the
cable stopper : 12.7mm)
|45,000 Cycles6,700 Cycles|
|Emigration||Non-emigrant to ABS resin|
* Using standard testing method of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
The MIDI signal is transmitted via a twisted pair (black and white) and wired to pins 4 & 5.
|NOTE:||Transmission lag in MIDI systems is mainly caused by the speed of the photocoupler and the rise time of the driver rather than the transmission characteristics of the cable.|