NT1 & AI-1 Complete Studio Kit
The RØDE Complete Studio Kit contains everything you need to make professional, studio-quality recordings at home. Featuring our AI-1 audio interface, peerless NT1 large-diaphragm condenser microphone, plus an SM6 shock mount and XLR cable, it’s the perfect first step into recording.
- NT1 large-diaphragm condenser microphone delivers superb detail and warmth, and extremely low self-noise (just 4.5dBA).
- AI-1 features an ultra-low-noise XLR input and a discreet, high-power headphone amplifier for studio-quality recording, monitoring and mixdown.
- The Neutrik™ combi-jack input facilitates the connection of microphones, guitars, synthesisers and other instruments for ultimate flexibility.
- Includes the studio-grade SM6 shock mount and pop filter, and an XLR cable so you can get recording right away.
- Ableton Live Lite free with every purchase.
The Perfect First Step Into Home Recording
The name says it all. The Complete Studio Kit comes with everything you need to create studio-quality recordings at home. This includes RØDE’s AI-1 audio interface, NT1 large-diaphragm condenser microphone, SM6 shock mount and pop filter, and all the cables you need to get connected. Every Complete Studio Kit also comes with a free version of Ableton Lite recording software, so you can start making music right away.
Superior Audio Monitoring
Not only does the AI-1 deliver crystal-clear audio to your recording software, but your headphones have never sounded sweeter thanks to its discreet, high-power headphone amplifier. Audio playback is easy with a single level control and switchable zero-latency monitoring for eliminating echo while tracking vocals or instruments. The AI-1 also features balanced ¼-inch outputs for connecting your favourite speakers.
- Large 1″ condenser capsule with gold-plated membrane; Rode NT1
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote® Lyre® based capsule shock mounting system
- Ultra-low noise, self noise of only 4.5dB (A)
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Supplied with the SM6 shock-mount and removeable pop-shield
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Address Type: Side
Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
Output Impedance: 100Ω
Maximum SPL 132dBSPL
Maximum Output Level: 8.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Sensitivity: -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 4dBA
Power Options: P24, P48
Dimensions: 187.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration